May 3, 2010

Charlene and Justin


My fiancĂ© Justin and I met online! We never believed something like that could work, but it definitely worked for us! We have been together since September 10, 2008 and engaged since July 8, 2009. We have overcome some struggles in our relationship, mainly financial as we met right when the economic downturn began and continues to remain this day. Because of that, our original wedding date of August 28, 2010 is being postponed until financially things improve. We cannot wait to be able to plan our wedding without the stress of putting a financial burden on our families. As of now, we are happily enjoying our relationship and only hope things get better down the road financially, for everyone. Justin proposed to me re-creating a book similar to the one seen in the Pixar movie “Up.” It is one of our favorite movies! The whole proposal was a complete surprise to me! Justin labored over the whole book by hand as everything on there, including the binding, leather, & paper was all put together by him! He proposed after coming back from a 2-week vacation in his family’s home in Washington state. Describing my relationship with Justin, the man I will proudly call my husband and father of my children, I feel forever fortunate! I have met such a wonderful man with an honest & giving heart. Attempting to describe us in 250 words is an arduous task and I’m only left to say that I am SO excited for our journey!

No comments: