May 3, 2010

Damara and Erik


Erik and I met about 5 years ago. I always thought he was super cute and funny, but I couldn’t go after him because I was dating someone at the time. About a year later, I was single again and Erik and I started catching up online. We realized that both of us had that crush and started hanging out more. One night at a bar with a bunch of friends, he kissed me. That night, I crashed at his house in his bed, where he slept on the floor next to the bed because he respected me too much. I thought that was so sweet of him. He wrote me the sweetest poems (I still have some of them) and swept me off my feet. We moved into together after three months and have been together ever since. We got engaged on January 23rd, 2009 and got legally married at the courthouse March 27, 2009. We got married early so he could have insurance through my work when he was laid off. We didn’t have a wedding and we look forward to being able to have our dream wedding this time next year. I truly couldn’t be more blessed with best husband a woman could ask for. I cant wait to start a family in a few years.

No comments: