May 3, 2010

Jessica and Cain


My name is Jessica and my fiancé’s name is Cain, We meet seven years ago in high school. I was the super athletic girl who ran extremely fast and he was the boy who "helped" me with my math homework, From that point on it has been what every girl could ask for, we went to Catalina Island for our anniversary, and went to the Bahamas just because. I would get roses once a month, reminding me how much he loved me. All my girlfriends envied our relationship, but i knew i had a good catch. Then for Valentines day in 2009 he decided to get us a Hotel right next to Disneyland for the weekend, being as we had annual passes, it was a great idea, little did we know that weekend was a life changing weekend. Cain and I were going to Disneyland every other weekend and for some odd reason he wanted to go to Disneyland on Saturday April 11th 2009, we never went on Saturday, it was always way too packed. So before our trip to Disneyland I made an appointment to see my doctor because I wasn't feeling myself and while I was at my appointment I got the shock of my life my doctor informed me I was pregnant. I was so nervous, but I didn't know how to tell my fiancé (boyfriend at the time) so I get ready to go to Disneyland and I'm thinking of all the different ways to tell him. We get to Disneyland and I refuse to get on any rides, which he finds very weird since I LOVE going on rides. Then at around 5pm we get dinner, so i figure oh that's a great idea, I'll tell him over dinner! So we go up to the Blue Bayou restaurant (the one inside Pirates of the Caribbean) and he sends me to look at something and we some how got a table I was so happy. As were eating I tell him the news that im pregnant. we are so happy and we are talking about our future, and once were finished he insists that we get a dessert, as I look up the waiter is bringing me this beautiful silver platter with our dessert and I look over and there he is on one knee and he asked me " Jessica, Will you spend the rest of your life with me?' I instantly start crying and say "yes, of course" that was one of the best day of our lives. We gave birth to our beautiful daughter Rebecka Lynne on November 24th, 2009 We decided to have a longer engagement because I decided i didn't want to be pregnant for our wedding. now we've started our wedding planning and couldn't be more excited.

2 comments:

The Glam and Grateful Mama said...

Love this story, made me cry!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for the both of you, i hope you have a wonderful life together <3