May 3, 2010

Erica and Jeffrey


“‘Infinity and Beyond’…plus one!” You might recognize this quote as some-what familiar to the famous animated Disney Film ‘Toy Story’, except with our own little twist, ‘…Plus one!’ That is how long our love for each other will last, infinity and beyond…plus one!

We meet the usual way, through a mutual friend, except it was in an extremely unusual manner …

Jeff, my fiancé, and I had never met me before except he chose a Friday to call me using our mutual friends’ cell phone over and over and over and over again throughout the day.

So, we chatted on and off throughout the entire day without ever having met before, until we finally had a chance to meet that night before going into a club downtown. I was to wear a black top with white pants so that he could notice who I was.

Needless to say, he introduced himself on the sidewalk outside the club, bought me one drink inside the club and disappeared for the rest of the evening…

I thought he wasn’t interested, yet four years later he proposed to me on that very same sidewalk and we are to be married the same Friday we meet, six years later – January 27, 2012!

To Infinity and Beyond…plus one! Please help us get there by voting for us to win the Engagement Session with PS Photography!

Here’s wishing to your own ‘infinity and beyond’!

1 comment:

Amy said...

A beautiful story. I hope this is considered a vote. :)