April 29, 2010

Green Nail Polish

When I was 14 I saw green nail polish in a Delias catalog. I had to have it, but my parents, being more conservative, told me I couldn't get it. For years I wanted that green nail polish. At some point I guess I outgrew that desire and forgot about it.

Lately I've been feeling the need to do more for myself. I've been so busy and I'm always working on projects for others. Although I love my family and work, I'm starting to feel like I'm losing me in it all. So I made a commitment to myself that I'm going to re-energize the me in myself. I'm going to do things so that I'm happier, and thus will have more to offer to my family and clients. I started by buying a bottle of green nail polish. Although that may sound silly, it makes me happy and it fulfills a desire that I had for years. My goal is to bring out the real me, so that I can offer that to you.

No comments: