March 15, 2010

Who is Trina Heppner


Someone told me I should write about myself. They weren't saying I should write about the things I do, but rather about the person I am. That made me ask the question, "who am I"? Really though, who am I? Who is Trina Heppner? The things that are important to me are where I figured I should start. Those things include God, my husband, my children, my extended family, my community and photography.

I am a child of God, a wife to a wonderful man who loves me dearly, and mother of 7 beautiful children- Scarlet, Philip, tbd, and those four who didn't make it. I come from a large family, with seven sisters and two brothers who I love very much. After those, I have a passion for making this society a better place, and for stopping time to capture emotions that might otherwise be forgotten. It is these things that I care about, and they are the things that make me who I am. What makes you, you?

No comments: