March 19, 2010

Destination Weddings!


I have a couple out of state weddings coming up that I'm really excited about. Leilani is going to be married in Hawaii in just 5 weeks! I've never been to Hawaii, so I'm really excited about this trip. Most of my brides book engagement shoots, but since Leilani doesn't live in California, I wasn't able to offer her a session, so I won't meet her until we're there. I've done a few destination weddings this year, and I hope to book more in the near future.

In May we'll be heading out to Mobile AL for JoQuese and Quentin's wedding. Although they no longer live in Los Angeles, I had the privilege of shooting their engagement session while they still lived here. You can see their love and joy, and this is one of those marriages where you have no doubt that it will last forever. I'm excited for this opportunity and honored that they choose to fly us out to participate in their special day.

No comments: