March 23, 2010

PS Photography Cute Kid Photo Contest Details


Here are the rules and details for the PS Cute Kid Contest. If you have any questions, please post them as a comment. Thanks.

-One photo per child.
-If you're using a professional photo, you must have the rights or the photographers permission to use the photo.
-Only a parent or legal guardian my enter a child into the contest.
-You may enter as many of your children into the contest as you wish.
-We will be accepting entries through 9pm Pacific Standard Time on March 31st.
-Photos will be in a album on my facebook page in the order they were sent. They will be posted by April 3rd.
-Voting will start 9am Pacific Standard Time on April 5th.
-Voting will end at 9pm Pacific Standard Time on April 15th.
-The winners will be announced on the facebook page on April 16th, and a message sent to the winning parents on April 17th.
-Those age 14 and over who are a fan on the facebook page may vote.
-You may vote as for as many children as you want, but only once per child.
-To vote, simply post the word "vote" as a comment on the photo you wish to vote for.
-No creating fake profiles or cheating in anyway. Those found cheating will have their votes and child disqualified from the contest.
-Do not leave any comments on the photos in the contest other than the word "vote."
-The winners will be determined through voting, so be sure to get as many people behind your child as you can. But note, the count will not only be based on the votes of your friends and family. There will be an anticipated couple hundred voters who do not have their children in the contest who will also be voting. So yes, this is more than a popularity contest.
-Only one photo per child will be entered into the contest. I will choose the photo for those of you who sent more than one photo per child. If you sent more than one photo, and requested that I enter a particular photo, I will do my best to get the one you want up, but since I'm going through so many entries I cannot guarantee that.
-I will start getting the photos up on April 1st. If for some reason I am not able to upload your photo or don't have all the needed info, I will send you a message as soon as I can. Please try to respond before the 5th, so that we can get your photo into the contest before the voting starts.
-Everyone who enters the contest and does not win will still receive some great offers on a photo session to thank you for participating.
-The winners receiving a photo session will have the choice of getting a studio shoot at my in home studio
-Photos submitted in this contest will not be used for any purpose other than posting on facebook for voting, and then the winners' photos will be placed on my blog and facebook when I announce the winners.

I sent a message with all these details to the parents who had entered their children before 1pm today. I just responded to a message from each parent. Don't worry if you sent other emails with your other children or a replacement photo. I just wanted to make sure that each parent got the message. If you have any questions, feel free to comment here, or on my facebook page. The prize list is a couple posts down. Thanks, and good luck!

No comments: