March 18, 2010

Have You Considered Honeymoon Photography?


I remember my honeymoon. My husband and I had a great time in Cozumel, but when we came home all we had to show for it was our tans, which quickly faded, our memories, and photos that we took of each other. We came out of it with only one photo of the two of us, and it wasn't a great photo. I agree that it's most important to have those amazing photos of your wedding day, but don't you also want amazing photos of the two of you together on your honeymoon? Basically I would be on call for you during the trip. We could get lots of fun posed photos as well as I could be more photojournalistic when you want me to be. The prices vary based on the dates of travel and destination. Please send me an email with all of the details for a personal quote.

No comments: